Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've been busy

I'm currently working on six projects:
1. reviewing specifications for a federal project
2. completing building and equipment upgrades for product analytical testing
3. designing a material storage can
4. following fabrication of a radiography scanner
5. working on design of some process equipment
6. mechanical design of an electro-acoustic sensor

This descriptions are somewhat obfuscatory but that keeps my employer hidden. The problem with working on so many projects is that it is hard to feel that one is making progress on any one of them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Xosé Manuel Carreira said...

I prefer to put all my effort in one or two tasks. Master of everything king of nothing. However, sometimes it is impossible to choose.

Interesting blog. Bye!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007  
Blogger JBC said...

I generally prefer to be working on a few tasks (preferably two) at a time. However, I work on what my boss assigns me. The problem with working on so many tasks is there a certain overhead when switching from task to task resulting in a loss of effeciency.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home