Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Origami and airbags

An interesting article on the application of origami to automotive air bag folding is here. Robert J. Lang, the gentleman in the article, has a personal web page on origami here. Lang developed software to find the creases to flatten a shape.

His personal web page shows origami that he has designed. His origami creations include insects, people, dinosaurs, fish and more. Amazingly, most of the creations are made from a single uncut sheet of origami paper. His creations show incredible creativity and craftsmanship.

When I was I child I played some at making origami. Lang's creation's are beyond anything I could have conceived of when I was making origami.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cow's milk kills

www.notmilk.com

diet soda kills

www.dorway.com

Do you know what alloxan is?

I have much more on health

Wednesday, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home